[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

The International Workshop on Sentiment
Analysis and Mining of Social Networks (SAMSN 2019)

In conjunction with
The Sixth International Conference on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security

(SNAMS-2019)

Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__emergingtechnet.org_SAMSN2019_-23&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7Nu93EsR04o1L0JjqZZmIPJRrEdvy6mok5U1I-Zwy7Y&s=1BHLG956ebDm_OBahm13wUdnzE0y4aN9sfGeBXk-x0k&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__emergingtechnet.org_SAMSN2019_&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7Nu93EsR04o1L0JjqZZmIPJRrEdvy6mok5U1I-Zwy7Y&s=y4_v84mME5TnTOdaBY_ggxnvzKxWRmHI-rMThg7n1ug&e= >

When the first Social Networks were introduced in the beginning of this century, they were able to gain the attention of the whole world, and since then, more and more social networks have risen and have become increasingly popular and significantly effective. They have been able to change the way we live forever and how we interact with each other and with the environment. The world has become more and more connected. Nowadays, social networks are everywhere, and they play an important role in various aspects of our lives. With the rise of the era of social networks, many opportunities and challenges have appeared on the scene including but not limited to big data handling, security and privacy issues in social networks, the use of sentiment analysis and opinion mining in these rich environments, data analytics, recommender systems, and legal and ethical issues related to the offensive use of these environments. The objective of this workshop is to shed light upon all the issues, opportunities, challenges, and future trends that are related to online social networks.

Authors are invited to submit their original work, which is not submitted elsewhere, to this workshop. The accepted papers of the workshop will be published by the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE-Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries.

 Workshop Topics:

  *   Social Networks Mining and Analysis
  *   Social Networks Architecture
  *   Social networks Data Representation and Visualization
  *   Big Data and Social Networks
  *   IOT and Social Networks
  *   Cloud Mining tools and Services for Social Networks Data
  *   Geolocation aspects of Social networks
  *   Impact of Social Networks on Society
  *   Social Networks Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Minings
  *   Information Retrieval for Social Networks
  *   Multilingual Natural Language Processing Tools for Social Networks
  *   Machine Learning with Social Networks
  *   Recommender systems Applications in Social Networks
  *   Artificial Intelligence-based Emerging technologies
  *   Privacy challenges in Social networks
  *   Social Network and Data Analytics
  *   Legal and Ethical issues for Textual Online Data
  *   Online Hate-Speech detection
  *   Case studies

Important Dates

  *   Paper Submission Deadline:                  July 1, 2019
  *   Review Decision Notifications:             Aug 16, 2019
  *   Camera-ready and Registration:              Sep 5, 2019
  *   Workshop Dates:                                  October 22-25, 2019

For More Information

  *   Check the attached CFP
  *   Visit the conference website at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__emergingtechnet.org_SAMSN2019_-23&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7Nu93EsR04o1L0JjqZZmIPJRrEdvy6mok5U1I-Zwy7Y&s=1BHLG956ebDm_OBahm13wUdnzE0y4aN9sfGeBXk-x0k&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__emergingtechnet.org_SAMSN2019_&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7Nu93EsR04o1L0JjqZZmIPJRrEdvy6mok5U1I-Zwy7Y&s=y4_v84mME5TnTOdaBY_ggxnvzKxWRmHI-rMThg7n1ug&e= > , particularly the Submissionpage.
  *   Papers should be submitted to: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__easychair.org_conferences_-3Fconf-3Dsamsn2019&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7Nu93EsR04o1L0JjqZZmIPJRrEdvy6mok5U1I-Zwy7Y&s=N1lhGMZfq2avx-tu2tOgLStIbVToXtjsiEQji8-5cJw&e=
  *   Contact email address: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
  *   Contact phone number: +962(0)799100034

 General Co-chairs:

  *   Farshad Fotouhi, Wayne State University, USA
  *   Shadi AlZu’bi, AlZaytoonah University of Jordan

Dr. Shadi AlZu'bi

Assistant Professor

Computer Science Department

Al Zaytoona University of Jordan