Hello list – we are hiring for a research analyst position to join our evaluation team at Visible Network Labs. We have a growing client list and need to expand our team. Ideally, the person will have experience using social network analysis in evaluation, and even better if they have experience using PARTNER (www.partnertool.net) specifically on projects that are community focused and designed to build strategies and actions to leverage networks. The analyses we conduct are simple, but the translation to practice is a unique skill that this position requires. We would like to hire for a full-time position here in Denver, CO, but are also looking for consultants to work with us on discrete projects. Please find the description and job link below. If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask] (or you can email me with questions as well).  Thanks! Danielle

Job Announcement:  Visible Network Labs is growing! We are excited to share that we will be bringing a full-time Research Analyst on to our team to support our Evaluation & Research program. We're looking for a candidate with strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, experience with social network analysis, evaluation and community-based participatory research, who is eager to join a small startup with big aspirations and a commitment to social impact. If this sounds like you or someone you know, visit our Job Board to download the full Position Description and apply! VNL Job Board -> https://visiblenetworklabs.com/sso/job-board/ Please apply by July 8, 2019.

Danielle Varda, PhD

Founder and CEO, Visible Network Labs

Associate Professor | Director, Center on Network Science at the Univ of CO Denver | School of Public Affairs

Mother, to 3 Spirited Girls :)

Fight Back Fellow – Winner, FBF’s 2018 Social Impact Incubator Pitch Competition

Visible Network Labs: www.visiblenetworklabs.com