[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this invitation]
The 2nd IEEE International Symposium on Future Cyber Security Technologies (FCST 2019)
in conjunction with
The Sixth International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS 2019)
Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019
Call for Papers:
Hardware systems and Software applications continue to evolve with more functionalities, complex structures and interactions between them and with users. Cyber Security risks continue to evolve as well in both quantities in the same domains as well new types and ways on how to break into computing systems, software applications, websites, databases, programmable networks etc. For example, monitoring the car manufacturing industry, we can see that recent car models have more complex hardware components and automated programmable features in comparison with their earlier models, this will increase the risk associated with protecting such systems. Same thing can be applicable to most other engineering products. Such complex hardware and programmable techniques bring security opportunities to change the way cyber security controls (e.g. firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), etc.) are developed and enforced. They also bring security challenges related to our computing systems and software architectures or any changes that can be directly or indirectly related to them due to the complex interactions between them. The 2nd International Symposium on Future Cyber Security Technologies (FCST 2019) will focus on issues related to future cyber security challenges as well as opportunities which mainly highlight the above mentioned aspects.
The 2nd IEEE International Symposium on Future Cyber Security Technologies (FCST 2019) will be a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in the areas of cyber security techniques, security challenges and opportunities for emerging technologies such as cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT) and Edge Computing, big data, 5G, SDN and many others. We are mainly interested in receiving state of the art work on different aspect of future cyber security management system, security and privacy, cloud computing and big data supported security systems to mention but few.
Authors are encouraged to submit their original work, which is not submitted elsewhere, to this workshop. The topics of the workshop include but not limited to:
· Cyber Security Techniques Architectures and Design
· Cyber Security Systems
· Cyber Security Techniques Integration
· Cyber Security Techniques Orchestration
· Cyber Security Techniques Based Network Control plane design
· Cyber Security Techniques Based NetworkData plane design
· Cyber Security Techniques Performance Management
· Cyber Security Techniques for Cloud based DataCenter
· Cyber Security Techniques for 5G Networks
· Cyber Security Techniques for Big Data Computing
· Cyber Security Techniques for large scale storage system
· Hardware system design for Cyber Security Techniques/li>
· Cyber Security Techniques management
· Radio Access Network virtualization
· Cyber Security Techniques for programmable Networks
· Cyber Security Techniques for Edge and Fog Computing
· Cyber Security Techniques Cloud Computing
· Cyber Security Techniques for Software Defined Network (SDN)
· Cyber Security Techniques Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
· Cyber Security Techniques Case studies
· Cyber Security Techniques for Internet of Things (IoT)
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit for full papers is 6 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: IEEE Guidelines Link
Papers should be submitted as PDF files via the EasyChair.
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference. All papers accepted for this conference are peer-reviewed and are to be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Notification of Decision: 20 August, 2019
Camera-Ready and Registration : 5th September, 2019
Please send any inquiry to the Emerging Tech. Network Team at: [log in to unmask]