Hi Socneters,

At the last Sunbelt business meeting there was a discussion of trying to organize a video diary of Sunbelt memories and stories. We hope to use these videos as a living history of this influential conference. With the help of the organizers there will be a room at the conference (next week!) with a video camera for this purpose. I’m asking people to come individually to be interviewed or in pairs/small groups to interview each other – I strongly encourage you to bring a friend and interview each other!

The current times for interviews are:

Wednesday morning (except 10-11)

Thursday PM1

Friday (all day except 3-4)

Sunday (all day)

I’m hoping to book these in 30min slots. Please let me know, if you’d like to participate, which 30 minute slot you would like. The videos will be kept by the INSNA board and edited as they see fit – yes, we will have a release to be signed/verbally acknowledged. If you’re unable to be interviewed at Sunbelt but would like to contribute, please record your own file and send it along to me.

All the best,

Dr. Lorien Jasny

Senior Lecturer | Q-Step Centre

Department of Politics | University of Exeter

+44 (0) 1392 725629 | Clayden 1.05

My pronouns are she / her / hers.

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/codebox/email-sig/staff-sig.gif

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.