We have three toner cartridges we no longer need - they work with the below Brother models.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Karen Billings, MPA, CPCO, CPB
Interim Executive Director
1699 SW 16th Avenue, Room 3116 * Gainesville, FL 32608
Office: (352) 627-9199

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Ped-I-Care Compliance Hotline: (866) 787-4557. Call to report potential violations of fraud and abuse. You may report anonymously.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, and any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If you have received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to the sender immediately by telephone or return email and permanently delete this message from your computer and all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy. Thank you.