We are looking for some rolling task chairs for grad student office. Would be amazing if they matched, but not required.

I have vehicle for pick up. Please send picture and quantity available. I am looking for approx. 20 chairs. Again they do not need to match and I can pick up at multiple locations.

Regards,

Melissa Centurion

      ____cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">____

Melissa Centurion | Administrative Support AST II|

University of Florida  –  Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering

Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment

Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering

Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences

220 Black Hall, Gainesville, FL  32611

Advance Notice:  I will be out of the office the afternoon of June 5th

NOTE: When making room reservations, if you do not receive a confirmation, the room has not been reserved.

Just because an item does not have a decal on it, does not mean it is not in the inventory.

Always verify equipment before disposing.