Looking for a stool that can be sat on.   16" - 20" in height.
If you have something we can come and pick up. Please send a photo if possible of what you have available.

Examples :
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Regards,

Melissa Centurion

      ____[cid:[log in to unmask]]____
Melissa Centurion | Administrative Support AST II|
* 352-392-6115 | 7 352.392-3076 |* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
University of Florida  -  Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering
Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences
220 Black Hall, Gainesville, FL  32611

Advance Notice:  I will be out of the office the afternoon of June 28th.
   [American Flag by jongardner1989 on DeviantArt]                I will also be out of the office July 1st - 5th.

NOTE: When making room reservations, if you do not receive a confirmation, the room has not been reserved.

Just because an item does not have a decal on it, does not mean it is not in the inventory.

Always verify equipment before disposing.