There are 2 sections to this counter bookshelf. Each is 8' x 3' x 82"
If you are interested, please email when you will be able to pick up. Recipient will be responsible for removing it. I need this moved ASAP.

Furniture is located in Weil Hall (across from stadium)

Regards,

Melissa Centurion

Advance Notice:  :  I will be out of the office the afternoon of June 28th.
  [American Flag by jongardner1989 on DeviantArt]                    I will also be out of the office July 1st - 5th.
Just because an item does not have a decal on it, does not mean it is not in the inventory.

Always verify equipment before disposing.