Good morning,

We are looking for portable room dividers. Preferably long, but we could work with any size and just have multiple units. If you have any needing a new home please email me. An example is pictured below:

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Thank you, Misty
Misty Hinson
Clinical Research Coordinator II
Department of Aging and Geriatric Research
College of Medicine
University of Florida
352-273-5727

Advance Notice: None at this time.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
The Foundation for The Gator Nation
An Equal Opportunity Institution
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s), and may contain legally privileged or confidential information.  Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy this message immediately.  Unauthorized access to confidential information is subject to federal and state laws and could result in personal liability, fines, and imprisonment.  Thank you.