Good morning,

We are looking for portable room dividers. Preferably long, but we could work with any size and just have multiple units. If you have any needing a new home please email me. An example is pictured below:

Thank you, Misty

Misty Hinson

Clinical Research Coordinator II

Department of Aging and Geriatric Research

College of Medicine

University of Florida

Email: [log in to unmask]

352-273-5727

Advance Notice: None at this time.

The Foundation for The Gator Nation

An Equal Opportunity Institution

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s), and may contain legally privileged or confidential information.  Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy this message immediately.  Unauthorized access to confidential information is subject to federal and state laws and could result in personal liability, fines, and imprisonment.  Thank you.