We have 2 desks available.  We would like to have these removed by Friday if possible.

Thanks!

#1 – Dimensions:  29 H x 71 1/8 L

         Deep Dimensions:  Thinner side:  33 3/8 and Thicker side is: 35

#2:  Dimensions:  29 x 29 deep x 60 long

Pam

Pam Anders

Administrative Support Assistant II

University of Florida | Office of Clinical Research

P: 352-273-5946  |   F: 352-273-5387

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">

How are we doing? Leave your feedback here.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.  Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy this information immediately.  Unauthorized access to confidential information is subject to federal and state laws and could result in personal liability, fines and imprisonment.