We have 13 power supply blocks available at UF Foundation. Details are in the attached photos. These are available for pickup at Emerson Alumni Hall. Please email Mike Ramey at [log in to unmask] to arrange a pickup.

Documents made or received by anyone acting for or on behalf of the UF Foundation are confidential and exempt from F.S. 119.07(1) pursuant to F.S. 1004.28(5) and in accordance with the UF Foundation policy on confidentiality of Foundation documents. The University of Florida Foundation solicits tax deductible private contributions for the benefit of the University of Florida. For our full disclosure statement, please see http://www.uff.ufl.edu/Documents/Document.asp?DocID=1751164.