From: Moran,Emily <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of West,Alan Michael
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:17 AM
To: CFO-Financial Accountable Officer <[log in to unmask]>; CFO-Department Financial Accountable Officer <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Cc: . BA-FA WebUpdate <[log in to unmask]>; Cadwallader,Gwynn <[log in to unmask]>; Schmidt,Tiffany M <[log in to unmask]>; Gray,Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>; Victoria,Rachel L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcing the new Finance & Accounting website

After months of hard work, we are excited to share that the new Finance & Accounting website will be going live next week.

As of Monday, June 24, you'll find the new site at our same URL: fa.ufl.edu<http://www.fa.ufl.edu/>. So many staff across our units contributed to this major upgrade, which we think you will find more intuitive, modern and mobile-friendly compared to our prior site. The new site, which is best viewed using the Google Chrome Web browser, contains all of the essential information from our old site but is organized in a more efficient and user-friendly way, with Directives and Procedures broken down into succinct individual articles. Simply put, we think it will be much easier for our staff as well as the campus community, students, families and others to find the information they are looking for.

We are especially proud to bring you the following new features:

  *   A knowledge base that searches Directives and Procedures titles (relevant articles will display as you start typing in the search bar without having to click "Search")
  *   Quick links for targeted audiences
  *   Revision dates for every article
  *   Resources and additional articles for further information

As with all change, we understand there will be a period of getting to know the new site and the updated locations of the information you are looking for. Most bookmarked pages from the old site will redirect to the correct new pages once the new site is live (for a period of time). Emily Moran and her Finance & Accounting interns and Jesse Schmidt, of the UF Human Resources Communications team, championed this project.

If you have any feedback or questions about the new site, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Alan M. West, CPA, CGMA
Assistant Vice President and University Controller
University of Florida|Finance & Accounting
(352) 392-1321
207 Tigert Hall, PO Box 113200
Gainesville, FL  32611