Hi!
We don't have enough rooms in our Learning Center and Library for quiet
study or speech practice, so modular, movable sound proof meeting booths
seem like they might be a potential option just as long as *all* students
can use them.

Have you purchased modular privacy meeting booths to give students a quiet
alternative to open study areas?
If yes, can you provide feedback about ADA accessibility, construction
durability, soundproofing, cost and student satisfaction with them?
What features did you choose?  How are students using them, and what
suggestions can you give in determining which brand to purchase, and
installation considerations?

If you have alternative suggestions to satisfy this student need, I'm open
to those too!

Thanks in advance,

Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
Faculty/Learning Center Coordinator