From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sari Katzen
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Methods for Scheduling Peer Leaders (Software or Programs)

Hi Everyone,

I am a bit newer to this forum and it has been extremely helpful, so I wanted to see if I can receive any suggestions or guidance with my question:

What do you use to schedule peer leaders in your centers and programs? We have 250  - 300 peer leaders employed through our Learning Centers who work in lectures and recitations and we mainly use Google Forms to collect student availability and use Google Sheets to manually arrange their schedules. I am interested in hearing from other learning centers about ways you have been able to automate your scheduling process, such as through certain software or programming (or anything else outside of the box!).

Thank you,
Sari

Sari Katzen, M.S.
Program Coordinator of Integrated Academic Support Programs
Learning Centers
Office: SERC 105 B (Busch Campus)
118 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>|https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rlc.rutgers.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=J1znUW4XVFBrXzLqxr55fzbksuGPntT3UPBxaB4FnMo&s=pu6kpcBjE7FnnnthGaj82HSmGPzrmubkCuKLORNLR-c&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rlc.rutgers.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=coSoppIenMqOaQ2FC72AeFPViNpDx0GeWqDYSqAAjY8&s=h6qVYGxvee5QwGwUOK13Q6OFkSnQXJK2fMI0ApEibyU&e=>
[fb]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_RutgersLearningCenters_&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=coSoppIenMqOaQ2FC72AeFPViNpDx0GeWqDYSqAAjY8&s=g6HYKpfxGNahaz96Uzj72h7hvgX8bIVRDjudav5vDOA&e=> [insta] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_RU-5FLearning&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=coSoppIenMqOaQ2FC72AeFPViNpDx0GeWqDYSqAAjY8&s=CYHSH_4P9-sx7Rec680EpLTP93P1b1Wxk8zMXrxOU9k&e=>  [twit] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_ru-5Flearning_&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=coSoppIenMqOaQ2FC72AeFPViNpDx0GeWqDYSqAAjY8&s=us0VVYSGWY2fTOfAT06I2E1QJgxv2SyTbY2hDDhae5c&e=>