From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susana Brower
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Center Bulletin Boards

Hi all,

Hope everyone's summer is going well.

I'm getting ready to revamp one large bulletin board (140" x 47") and one smaller one (70" x 47") for our tutoring program and was hoping folks would be willing to share how they use the bulletin boards in their centers.

Currently, the large one only has our program's name in huge letters across it and a spot where the quarterly tutoring schedules are posted. I'd like to keep using it for the schedule, but I also want to showcase our tutoring staff there, too, since it has so much real estate and have thought also of doing a bit of a "Hall of Fame" or "Where are They Now?", too.

What kind of information (about your tutors, your program, your offerings, data) do you put up on your bulletin boards? How do you arrange it? How do you keep it fresh and interesting for the students who walk through your doors?

Any and all ideas are welcome! Pictures would be especially great!

Thank you!
-Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.
Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program Academic Resource Center UC Riverside Skye Hall, First Floor
Direct: (951) 827-5345|Front desk: (951) 827-3721 [log in to unmask]