Good afternoon!

We are posting a position in our center and want to rework the job title.

If anyone can provide some job titles you have used, please email me directly.

The position will do the following:

Teach three different courses. Our student success course, a critical thinking and information literacy course, and a reading efficiency course.

Support our scholarship students but work with underprepared students also

Provide individual appointments in all areas of academic supportĀ

All job titles related to these areas are welcome and appreciated!

Michelle Gerdes
USMA