I am associate professor of marketing at the University of Leeds. I'd like to hire/collaborate with somebody who can use PHYTON and utilize advanced social network analyses. I am working with a panel data over 20 years, and need to do longitudinal analyses. The data looks at a firm's network. I have the data organized and coded.

If you are interested I'd be happy to discuss further about the details of the project.

Many thanks,
Destan Kandemir