  4th European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN 2019)
         9-12 September 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
               https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eusn.org_2019_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=srR6LPG7wbfOVAY3NScQixsUME-c6-G8BQOSb8NmQRM&s=h265675zjfanVMHKEQMsZD6s0BfJwRpra01n9D6-UEs&e=

    Early-bird registration - 6 DAYS LEFT
    Preliminary program published

This is a reminder that the period with
reduced registration fees ends next week.

We have an exciting program
with almost 250 presentations,
18 workshops, and 2 auspicious keynotes.

Although we could raise hotel room quotas,
we recommend securing accommodation soon.