***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019
Call for Papers
Dealing with data from different modalities, is the common case in today's systems. With the continuous development in network technologies, acquisition systems, and computational power, creating and sharing multimedia data is becoming easier for all people around the world. On Facebook, for example, around 500000 comments are posted and around 135000 images are uploaded every second. Storing, searching in, analyzing, and utilizing Multimedia data is highly challenging. That is why the International Symposium on Multimedia Computing, Networking and Applications (MCNA) give the opportunity for researcher and practitioners to present their efforts in addressing the challenges of dealing with Multimedia data. The main topics include but are not limited to:
· Intelligent Image / Video Analytics
· Digital Image and Video Processing
· Image Rendering and Quality
· Imaging Sensors and Acquisition Systems
· Content Based Image/Video Retrieval
· Vision for Graphics
· Human Behavior Understanding
· Deep Artificial Intelligence
· Motion and Tracking Algorithms and Applications
· Watermarking Methods and Protection
· Image Data Structures and Databases
· Color Reproduction
· Image Compression, Coding, and Encryption
· Statistical and Structural Pattern Recognition
· Performance Analysis and Evaluation
· Novel Image Processing Applications
· Machine Learning Technologies for Vision
· Multimedia in Bioinformatics
· Virtual Reality and Simulations
· Augmented Reality Image Processing
· Computational and Architectural Aspects of Human Vision
· Innovative Multimedia Systems or Devices
· Internet / Mobile Multimedia Sharing
· Intelligent e-Health based on Multimedia Analysis
· Games and Gamification
· Optimization Methods in Multimedia systems
· Vision and Languages
· IoT support for multimedia
· Full Paper Submission: 20th July, 2019
· Notification of Decision: 25th August, 2019
· Camera-Ready and Registration : 5th September, 2019
Submitted papers (.pdf format) must use the A4 IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Please remember to add Keywords to your submission.
Submitted papers may be 6 to 8 pages. Up to two additional pages may be added for references. The reference pages must only contain references. Overlength papers will be rejected without review.
Paper submissions must conform to the “double-blind” review policy. This means that the authors should not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers should not know the names of the authors. Please prepare your paper in a way that preserves anonymity of the authors.
· Do not put the author names under the title.
· Avoid using phrases such as “our previous work” when referring to earlier publications by the authors.
· Remove information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs).
· Check supplemental material (e.g., titles in the video clips, or supplementary documents) for information that may identify the authors’ identities.
· Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors.
· Papers without appropriate blinding will be rejected without review.