Hello,

Mike Vuolo and I will be the next Editors of Sociological Methodology. We begin handling new submissions on 7/15. Send us your networks methods papers! Follow the journal on Twitter (@socmeth) and Facebook (Sociological Methodology)

Cheers,
David Melamed
Associate Professor of Sociology
The Ohio State University
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__u.osu.edu_melamed9_&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=e9DwaMr9GZdDzpLPFNRVSd2ZzQTPvtptIJfHrRFeaG4&s=Tfmu_HkOrHOFv2vnyes24AniKcRmkmMq-6rXq2iqn6c&e=