Hi everyone,
We´re conducting a research on a big database (n=94K; g=6.5M) created with links and nodes from Facebook fanpages from a specific location. We ended up getting a female participation in terms of active nodes of .65 while male engagement were .25 approximately (the difference are explained by institutions, business, events, colective action causes, and the like.) Does anyone has obtained rate of engagement similar to ours? For us it seems that Facebook is a women issue.

Greetings and thanks in advance,

Juan MC Larrosa
Universidad Nacional del Sur
Argentina

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_antivirus&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=w7HParRl2VaO7chX9AIqZeLK_n_mqEjMEqSlUAs_jbg&s=9v9NrvxrPp1RQETLNoxh0Ts5xtAqd_U4jF4xc6PnPJQ&e=