Hi Arun
I am not sure I understand your question correctly, but I suggest you have a look at

De Jordy R, Borgatti SP, Roussin C, et al. (2007) Visualizing proximity data. Field Methods 19(3): 239–263.

I have also published a paper using SNA to analyse survey data, to identify clusters of variables that group together and signal bundles of practices. Again you might find it useful

Bellotti, E & Mora, E 2014, 'Networks of practices in critical consumption', Journal of Consumer Culturehttps://doi.org/10.1177/1469540514536191

Let me know if you struggle with access to my paper and I'll send you the pdf

Best

Elisa Bellotti
Senior Lecturer
Sociology Programme Director

New publications

Department of Sociology
and
Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis

University of Manchester
Arthur Lewis Building
Room 3.029
Bridgeford Street