***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this invitation]
The Third International Workshop on Data Science Engineering and its Applications (DSEA 2019)
in conjunction with
The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security(SNAMS-2019)
Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019
Call for Papers
Today, Data is becoming an increasingly decisive resource in modern societies, economies, and governmental organizations. Data science inspires novel techniques and theories drawn from mathematics, statistics, information theory, computer science, and social science. It involves many domains, such as signal processing, probability models, machine learning, data mining, database, data engineering, pattern recognition, visualization, predictive analytic, data warehousing, data compression, computer programming, etc. High-Performance Computing typically deals with smaller, highly structured data sets and huge amounts of computation. Data Science has emerged to tackle the problem of creating processes and approaches to extracting knowledge or insights from gigantic, unstructured data sets.
The Third International Workshop for Data Science Engineering and Applications (DSEA 2019) aims to provide a forum that brings together researchers, industry practitioners and domain experts for discussion and exchange of ideas on the latest theoretical developments in Data Science and Computing as well as on the best practices for a wide range of applications.
Topics of interest
Authors are encouraged to submit their original work, which is not submitted elsewhere, to this workshop. The topics of the workshop include but not limited to:
· Big Data Mining and Knowledge Management
· Architecture, management and process for Data Science
· Evaluation and Measurement in Data Science
· Privacy and protection standards and policies for Data Science
· Data Quality
· Data science for the internet of things (IoT)
· Management Issues of Social Network Big Data
· Big Data Computing for Data science/li>
· Social Network and Big Data Analytics
· Open Source tools for Data Science and Big Data
· Data Mining for Data science
· High-performance computing for data analytic
· Mathematical Issues in Data Science and Applications
· Cloud Computing for Big Data and Social Networks
· Data Science and Big Data for the Internet of Things
· Data Science and Big Data Management for Large-scale databases
· Data Science and Big Data for Decision Making
· Visualization tools for Data Science and Big Data
· Data-driven Scientific Research
· Data warehouses and cloud computing support for Data Science
· Case studies
Paper Submission :
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit for full papers is 6 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: IEEE Guidelines Link
Papers should be submitted as PDF files via the EasyChair.
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference. All papers accepted for this conference are peer-reviewed and are to be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Full Paper Submission: 22 July, 2019
Notification of Decision: 20 August, 2019
Camera-Ready and Registration : 5th September, 2019