The Dept. of Management at the University of Kentucky has a tenure-track job opening at the Asst. Prof. level. This is a very network-centric department that houses the LINKS Center for Social Network Analysis. We would love to receive applications from social network researchers, both newly minted and advanced Assistants. Areas of research are completely open.

Details are here: http://ukjobs.uky.edu/postings/235841

steve

Stephen P. Borgatti

Chair, Dept. of Management

Gatton College of Business and Economics

University of Kentucky

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Borgatti, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)

Please post replies to the list rather than individuals, so we can all benefit from the information.

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups

PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

.