Hi,

I have done a survey with 42 items and it is then subdivided into subconstructs and then 3 constructs in the end. This is my network. I would like to understand if I can use social network analysis to find the relation between my items and sub constructs and constructs like I can do using structural equation modeling. I would like to take this network and get the various information like centrality and so forth and see how I can get some information (corelation) which can tell me if my items are in the right set of sub constructs or not..please advise. Thanks

Regards

Arun Garg