From: Harrell,Brenda B <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:11 PM
To: @ UF Effort Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Effort Open Lab - One Week Away!

Good Afternoon,

The next open lab session for effort assistance will be held Thursday, July 25th.

As a reminder, this is not a presentation on effort reporting.  The purpose of this open lab is to provide assistance with any of your effort related questions and to work with you to resolve any errors or issues.

So, bring your work and sit down with us and we can work through the errors and questions you may have with the effort, commitment, payroll, FAR, and AAR systems.

We will have an individual that will be able to answer AAR and Payroll questions.  Therefore, any AAR coordinators and those that deal with payroll distributions are welcome to attend to assist in the completion of the Spring 2019 effort records.

It will be held at:

      Enterprise Systems, Dodge Island

     2:00 – 4:30

     Directions are attached

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Brenda Harrell

Assistant Controller

Cost Analysis & Construction Accounting

Finance and Accounting, University of Florida

114 Elmore Hall, Radio Road

PO Box 115350

Gainesville, FL  32611

Phone Number:  352-392-5778