/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind1908&L=GRADCOORD-L&E=base64&P=251499&B=--_004_5ca4d85485c740279a4a2e0a380aca98exmbxprd13adufledu_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image003.png%22&N=image003.png

MEMORANDUM

August 13, 2019

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Summer 2019 Conditional Admission Registration Hold Update

The Graduate School just finished its review of final grades for the Summer 2019 conditional admittees who had to finish all courses in which they enrolled their first semester with no less than a 3.0 grade point average and no I (Incomplete), U (Unsatisfactory), or W (Withdrawn) grades on their transcripts.

Among those who met the conditions on their admission, we have lifted the registration holds on their records, to allow them to enroll for Fall 2019.

A few still have registration holds on their records to block Fall 2019 enrollment due to one or more of these reasons:

1.      First-semester grade point average below 3.0.

2.      First-semester I, U, or W grades on their transcripts.

3.      No grades or missing grades for first-semester courses on their transcripts.

4.      No enrollment for Summer 2019.

Please update your Summer 2019 conditionally admitted students on their registration status in the wake of their first-semester grades.

If you have any questions, please email Gregory Orloff at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!