Good afternoon,

I am looking for a cork board that is medium to large in size, at least 32". If anyone has a cork board you are trying to get rid of matching this description, please email me and I will happily take it off your hands.

Thank you,
Kaley Pridgeon
Fiscal Assistant II
University of Florida | Department of Urology
1600 SW Archer Road | P.O. Box 100247,
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: (352) 294-5561 | Fax: (352) 273-7515

[DEPARTMENT OF UROLOGY LOGO]

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.