From: Brooks, Bryan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 4:08 AM
To: Sabo-Attwood, Tara <[log in to unmask]>; Denslow,Nancy D <[log in to unmask]>; Bisesi, Joseph Hopkin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Environmental Health: Full or Associate Professor Position at Baylor University

Greetings,

I trust this note finds you doing well! So we have an outstanding opportunity for an established faculty member working in global environmental health. Please find the Ad here: https://apply.interfolio.com/66118.

We also have an opening for an Assistant Professor of Climate Change position: https://apply.interfolio.com/66172.

Both positions come with competitive salaries and start up packages. Successful candidates will be able to design and build new laboratory space to their specifications in the Baylor Sciences Building: https://www.baylor.edu/bsb/.

Can you please forward these opportunities to your networks? Of course, I would welcome opportunities to chat with interested folks.

Thank you,

Bryan

Bryan W. Brooks, Ph.D.

Distinguished Professor and Director

Environmental Health Science Program

Department of Environmental Science

Institute of Biomedical Studies

Center for Reservoir and Aquatic Systems Research

Baylor University

Office Tel: +1-254-710-6553

Lab Tel: +1-254-710-4478

Fax: +1-254-710-3409

Mailing Address:

One Bear Place #97266

Waco TX 76798-7266 USA

Physical / Overnight Address:

101 Bagby Ave., BSB C.456

Waco TX 76706 USA

Pearl River Scholar Chair Professor

Guangdong Key Laboratory of Environmental Pollution and Health

School of Environment, Jinan University

Guangzhou, China

Editor-in-Chief, Environmental Management