FYI

From: Yogesh Khare <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: ForEverglades Scholarship Program Announcement

Hello All,

Considering the potential landfall of hurricane Dorian over this weekend, we are extending submission due date for our ForEverglades Scholarship program to September 13 from August 31. If you are aware of any students applying for the program, we really appreciate if you could inform them about this and to stay safe!

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards;