From: Danielle Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 8:35 AM
Subject: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY: $2,000 - Deadline Extended!

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY:  $2,000 - Florida Stormwater Association - Deadline:  August 9, 2019

https://www.florida-stormwater.org/scholarship

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation’s (FSAEF) Stormwater Scholarship for 2019!  Graduate students studying water quality, stormwater management or stormwater finance at a Florida college or university are eligible to receive the scholarship and are encouraged to apply.

The Florida Stormwater Association (FSA) is a non-profit, professional association of local governments, engineering and consulting firms, water management districts, and academic institutions that have an interest in stormwater management and finance.  Its goals are to improve water quality and enhance the stormwater management profession in Florida.  The FSA Educational Foundation is a parallel organization that supports FSA through stormwater research and the scholarship program.

The deadline to submit an application for this year’s Scholarship is August 9, 2019.  Go to our Scholarship Page for information on the program and to download an application form.  We ask that you please make this information available to your students and departmental colleagues.

Danielle Hopkins, CMP
Executive Director

Florida Stormwater Association

719 East Park Avenue

Tallahassee, FL 32301

888-221-3124
cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

sig block FSA

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"