Our Office of Graduate Professional Development invites you to its next workshop:

Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Submission

Featuring

Stacy Wallace, Associate Director, Graduate Editorial Office

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

McKnight Brain Institute DeWeese Auditorium, LG101A

UF Campus

Submission time is here again, and we want to help you graduate! Stacy Wallace, Associate Director of the Graduate Editorial Office will help you walk through exactly what you need to do to make sure that your submissions pass through our office as smoothly as possible.

To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under “Register.”

4.      Click “Submit”

After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.

Click on this link to see an online schedule of our Fall 2019 Professional Development Series: Fall 2019 Professional Development Series.

Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  [log in to unmask]" alt="twitter button">  UF OGPD Twitter

Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask].