Finding the Sources You Need in the Library and on the Web

Featuring

Dr. David Schwieder

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

211 Bartram Hall

UF Campus

Finding scholarly sources like books, journal articles and “gray literature” is a key academic skill. This workshop outlines the key dimensions of scholarly information search, discusses major search tools, and provides a set of strategies for finding these core scholarly sources. Participants will emerge with the ability to pursue efficient, effective search in academic libraries and on the internet.

To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under “Register.”

4.      Click “Submit”

After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.

Click on this link to see an online schedule of our Fall 2019 Professional Development Series: Fall 2019 Professional Development Series.

Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  [log in to unmask]" alt="twitter button">  UF OGPD Twitter

Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask].