From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crouse-Powers, Amy
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Question about hours for professional staff/academic coaches

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email - APSU IT Security. *** ________________________________

Hi, all.

This may be too specific to the way our center is set up, but I'll ask anyway. Our professional tutors teach classes AND do academic coaching, which I know differs from many of the centers out there.

For those of you who offer classes through your center (study skills, dev ed, co-reqs), I'm wondering how you structure your staff work load. So if a professional tutor teaches two classes and sees students for academic coaching, how many hours do they devote to academic coaching duties?

Thanks,
Amy Crouse-Powers

Amy Crouse-Powers
Tutor Program Coordinator
Student Learning Center (formerly CADE)
232 Milne Library
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820
607-436-3010

Pronouns: She/Her

To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=DwIFAg&c=pFsveJJPHV1MuWVdwlSI7Q&r=LLJcVZFbGsnLxP-6hq2DrA&m=AKxtJGWKjvvtnOjwMbmUFlmGgXpJbE3OTbQtemY-5v8&s=3UMH521hJE9iF0vk7O1jN_RItbVuhKUdLojqSJI7Hjo&e=