Hello, Learning Assistance Professionals,

The Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS) at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, is seeking applicants for an Assistant Director for Academic Support to lead our new Science Learning Center slated to open in January 2020.

If interested, please apply by September 25, 2019.

For full details about this exciting opportunity or to apply, please view our ad in HigherEdJobs or visit our Jobs site and click REQ07135 or directly at  https://fau.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FAU/job/Boca-Raton/Assistant-Director--Academic-Support-for-Science---Engineering_REQ07135.

Please share widely with those who you feel may be a good fit and have experience in learning centers (SI and/or tutoring) as well as a background in a science discipline.

Best wishes,

-Jennifer

Jennifer Bebergal, Ed.D.

Associate Dean for Retention and Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4, Lifetime

Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)

Florida Atlantic University

777 Glades Road, GS 223

Boca Raton, FL 33431

561-297-2432

www.fau.edu/CLASS

She/Her/Hers

[log in to unmask]" alt="Your Future Awaits 3 email signature">