Roberta,

Here at Georgia Gwinnett College, which has an enrollment of roughly 13,000 students on one campus, all student assistants across the college are paid a flat rate of $8.25 an hour. Our state’s minimum wage is $5.15 an hour, but most jobs follow the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour.

Thanks!

Buddy

Thomas “Buddy” Shay, M.A.

(he/him/his)