Hi Everyone,

We am interested in talking with anyone on this list who has implemented EAB's tutoring piece in their tutoring center,  Especially community or technical colleges.
If you were using another product, and transitioned or integrated, we'd like to know that as well
Please let me know your preferred method of contact, or if you want to share your experience with the list, that would be great as well.
We are working on a very tight time frame, delivering technical and functional requirements in two weeks.

Best Regards - Gail

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Gail Powers-Schaub, MSL, Certified Learning Center Professional Level 2
Student Achievement Centers Director
Madison College      |     1701 Wright Street     |     Madison, WI  53704
+1 (608) 246-6634 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>