The issue I have with EAB through Navigate is that online you can only make an hour appointment, and we have to have students call in to get 30 minute appointments.  So say a tutor has a two hour shift from 2:30-4:30 and a student makes an appointment from 3-4pm during that shift, 30 minute appointments cannot be made online and that may affect the usage of our tutors.  And the students do not see any availability for that tutor and may not pursue making an appointment.  This is a determinant to use because some students only want to interact online and having to call or come to the center to make an appointment may hinder use.

Sincerely,
Sarah

Sarah Uminski
Tutor Coordinator