Reich College of Education, Appalachian State University
ASU Box 32098, Boone, NC  28608
828-262-6100

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 9:45 AM Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello, tutoring and learning center colleagues.  I hope everyone is having a nice semester and that your fall is going well thus far; here in GA it seems fall is yet to actually arrive in terms of the weather.

I’m emailing this group in an effort to find 2 more panelists for my CRLA annual conference presentation.  You would be serving on a panel about campus collaborations in your tutoring centers.  Basically, how does your center use partnerships across campus to help in center efforts, initiatives and student success.  This would be a super easy and fun way to add to your resume and get to know some other fun learning center professionals.  J

Below is the abstract and info.  If you are interested in helping me, please send me an email directly.  I welcome all learning center professionals’ backgrounds.  Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Friday, November 1, 2019

2:00 PM

3:00 PM

Grand Ballroom D & E

A Collaboration Mardi Gras: Working with Your Campus for Success

Learning Assistance Center Management

Tutoring centers can struggle to work with campus parties in a productive way. Maybe collaborating seems like voodoo. Campus collaborations can be used to increase the success of a tutoring center. This interactive session will provide theory, best practices, and tips for working with campus groups for student success.

~Rebecca Cofer

Rebecca Cofer

Programs Manager, The Learning Center

478-445-8704