Dear colleagues,

I'd like to draw your attention to a job that has just been advertised at the University of Manchester, UK:

Presidential Research Fellowship: White Collar and Organised crime - Advert can be accessed by clicking here.

This is an amazing job opportunity for an early career researcher (not more than 5 years since PhD award). Essentially, it is a four-year Fellowship geared towards researching white-collar crime that has no teaching in the first year, very little in the second year followed by small increases in the years after. After the fourth year, the contract will be made permanent.

Social network researchers are highly advised to apply.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions and please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Elisa Bellotti
Senior Lecturer
Sociology Programme Director

New publications

Department of Sociology
and
Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis

University of Manchester
Arthur Lewis Building
Room 3.029
Bridgeford Street