Hi Stephanie,

I'm attaching a homework that I use in my SNA class.It's adapted and modified from Dr. Gil Viry’s Creating Facebook networks with “Lost Circle” plugin for Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lost-circles-social-netwo/ehpmfdlcppenimpibdifodjgfafkjhjl?hl=en)

With all the recent privacy concerns, Facebook has made it very difficult to extract information, but hopefully this workaround will help.

Good luck,

Marianne Sarkis, Ph.D.
Clark University
Worcester, MA 01610