Dear Socnet Network,

I have just begun my doctoral studies at Tampere University. My intention is to utilize SNA methodology. Prior to starting the actual data gathering and analysis, I would need to get properly introduced into utilization of the SNA methodology.

Therefore, I would be very pleased to know, if you are aware of
intensive courses (applicable for a doctoral student) aiming to introduce into utilization of SNA methodology (incl. preferably into use of UCINET),
provided by some universities within (Northern) Europe,
in the coming few months.

Kindly,

Lauri Kulonen, Doctoral Student (Administative Sciences; part-time)