Happy Thursday CHSC,

I hope everyone has a had a safe and restful long weekend. The officer team would like to welcome everyone to the official start for the CHSC semester!
We should have a confirmed list of all our GBM dates for the semester soon. We will keep you all updated on the listserv, google calendar, and on our facebook.

Before our first GBM, there are still many events and opportunities you can participate in
1. Pre-Health Kickoff is Today from 7:30pm-8:30pm at the Rion Ball Room at the Reitz. Come out and support CHSC at our table and learn about other amazing organizations here at UF. [Earn 1 Point]
2. Dollies Without Borders this Saturday (9/7/19) 10:30am-2:00pm in Room C2-41A in the Health Science Library. Help create handcrafted dolls for individuals in developing countries. [Earn 1 Point]
3. A Reason to Give Event next Sunday (9/15/19) 11:00am-1:30pm meet at Sigma Epsilon @UF Help make and handout sandwiches to those in need at Grace Market Place. [Earn 2 Points] https://www.facebook.com/events/951087721906152/
4. UF Wheelchair Basketball Association is Today and Next Thursday (9/12/19) 6:00pm-7:30pm at Broward Basketball Courts. Wonderful opportunity to join a new club at UF and participate in a sport that can be played by people both with physical disabilities and without. [Please contact Kevin To for any questions]
5. CHSC Paint the Wall Social, Date and Time TBD, we will update this post and make an event page when finalized. We will be spray painting the graffiti wall on 34th. [Earn 1 Point]
For events in which you can earn points, please send one of our CHSC officers a picture of you/or the event for confirmation. If a CHSC representative is present, you can sign in on-site. Remember you only need 6 points to be an active member

We hope to see you soon!

--
Shakia London
Secretary | Community Health Service Corps