Dear UF Imagining America friends,

I am forwarding an excitement announcement from Dr. Kristen Joys in the College of Business:

The UF Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center's Social Impact & Sustainability Initiative is pleased to announce the launch of our new SIS Impact Scholars program! This is a stellar opportunity for both undergraduate & graduate students from across campus (all majors & programs of study welcome) to learn, practice, and create impact. Students who complete the requirements will be awarded as Impact Scholars and will be celebrated with Honors Cords at graduation. For more information, see: http://bit.ly/UF_SIS_Impact_Scholars or contact Dr. Kristin Joys at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Sophia

 -----

Sophia Krzys Acord, Ph.D.

Associate Director, Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere

University of Florida

#UFIntersections – Exploring Grand Challenges through the Humanities

[log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook">  [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter">  [log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram">  [log in to unmask]" alt="YouTube">