FYI to disseminate

From: Kim,Stella <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 11:22 AM
Subject: Networking with Nonprofits and More - September 17

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well! My name is Stella Kim, and I am the Program Assistant to the Brown Center for Leadership and Service. I am reaching out to inform you about an upcoming event our department is hosting called Networking with Nonprofits and More. The event will take place on Tuesday, September 17 in the Reitz Union. Check-in will occur outside of Reitz Meeting Room 2355.
This event will have up to 60 community partners who are ready to give students volunteer and/or internship opportunities. Each community partner will have their own round table with chairs so students can take their time talking one-on-one with them. The community partners will be representing a wide range of social justice causes, from youth development, health care, poverty and homelessness, environmental rights, and women's empowerment.
If you have a student interested in coming to this event, here are a couple of links for them:
Registration form: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6h93P8kmyBPhTqB
Website with information: http://www.leadershipandservice.ufl.edu/programs/networking_with_nonprofits_more/
Facebook event: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_events_465643644165783_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=X0Kwfaqm9lodZ69pGSwQw7UVdjLMeLbl6iPp12-M-kVNvKSi5Vz3hC9beKG7fQL0&m=0rSv4D9enntglIHx4BHIdQL4i0JLlclM19XHjDf6zEk&s=IyLIJ_7r5eAfBJy9zE4yk6hqtiveYpvWsV5XIE1TCs4&e=
I have also attached a graphic about the event if you would like to include it in an email or newsletter to your students. If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you so much for all you do for our passionate and driven students!
Best,
Stella
Stella Kim | Program Assistant
The David and Wanda Brown Center for Leadership & Service
Student Activities & Involvement | Student Engagement
Division of Student Affairs | University of Florida
PO Box 118505 | Gainesville, FL 32611
P: 352-392-1671 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>