National Research Administrator Day is celebrated annually on September 25th! Come join us to celebrate in all the hard work our Research Administrators accomplish!  We will have door prizes, SWAG, light refreshments, and besides you – some other special guests!

#UFResearch  #ResearchAdministratorDay

Join us for the celebration on:

OCTOBER 1st

1:30-3:00 PM

Smathers Library East – Room 100

RSVP ahead of time at http://research.ufl.edu/research-admin.html

Brian J. Sevier, Ph.D.

Director

University of Florida | Office of Clinical Research

P: 352-273-8280  |  M: 352-871-2962  |  F: 352-273-5387

How are we doing? Leave your feedback here.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.  Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy this information immediately.  Unauthorized access to confidential information is subject to federal and state laws and could result in personal liability, fines and imprisonment.