GBAS Fall Workshop 2019

September 26, 2019

8:30am to 11:30am

IFAS Straughn Center

Registration is OPEN! Click to register.

Teamwork makes the DREAM work

Whether you are a team leader, a team member, or part of a work group, this workshop will dive deeply into essential elements for great teamwork. We’ll offer some tips on how you can contribute to the team’s vision and purpose while fostering alignment to promote effective teamwork. Owning your role as a team leader empowers team members to willingly work together to achieve results they could never realize working alone.

Join your colleagues in this interactive session to discuss teamwork leadership strategies and how to apply them with the teams you work with.

Registration will close on September 19th at 5:00pm.

NOTE:

Following the workshop from 11:30am to 12 noon, the myUF Marketplace team will share an informational presentation and be available to answer questions.

Have a great weekend!

Gwynn and the GBAS Team

___[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">_____

Gwynn Cadwallader, M.S.Ed.

GBAS Training Manager

UF Human Resource Services

Training & Organizational Development

352-273-1757

Due to construction at the UFHR Building, UF Training and Organizational Development has relocated to our temporary office on UF’s East Campus. Classroom and meeting locations have been updated to reflect our move. If you have any questions, please contact us at (352) 392-4626 or [log in to unmask].