Good afternoon Prof Thandar,

Congratulations on getting your paper and/or article published! You have
written numerous excellent articles that should raise lots of eyebrows. Of
course much of your subject is your own hard-won experience in the matter.
Nevertheless, you must have done a wheelbarrow-full of research. I admire
you. I guess this means we will never stop seeing more of you in the print
media even after you have retired. I say more power to you!

Regards,

SM

--
Sifiso Mjobo