Good afternoon Prof Thandar,

Congratulations on getting your paper and/or article published! You have written numerous excellent articles that should raise lots of eyebrows. Of course much of your subject is your own hard-won experience in the matter. Nevertheless, you must have done a wheelbarrow-full of research. I admire you. I guess this means we will never stop seeing more of you in the print media even after you have retired. I say more power to you!

Regards,

SM